Tuesday, September 26, 2006

The much anticipated...


patio!! So our family back home keeps asking to see pictures of the patio we had put in early this month. It turned out beautiful! We are very happy with it....however thanks to our wonderful weather and our schedules with work and such, we have yet to really enjoy it! We got the patio set on clearance from K Mart....and yes, we contributed to Martha Stewart. :) Here you go Rose...I hope you enjoy the picture! I would have taken more but I was on my lunch break and the dog was thinking it was playtime. I'm actually surprised I didn't get her in a shot!!

5 comments:

Sam said...

Wow, that looks AWESOME!! Very impressed! And we contributed to Martha a few years ago the same way. She's got some nice patio furniture and when it goes on sale, it's hard to pass up!

Sally Y said...

Looks great! Too bad you can't enjoy it more this year!

momto2boys said...

Looks great....the lawn looks awesome too!!! Next summer... i will bring the potato salad... :P

( Our little ones will be 2 by then ( or close) can you imagine???)

Mom Mc said...

The patio set is beautiful!!! Even though I am not a Martha fan myself. Oh and I also thank you for helping Sam with the links on her blog. After I would look at Brian and Sam's blog I would then have to type in Sally's blog as that is the only other one I knew by heart and then go into everyone else's from there.

Kim and Matt said...

Hi Mom McMenamy! Thanks for stopping by :)