Sunday, September 24, 2006

Random Pics

Here are just some random pictures we have been taking over the past week or so. Enjoy!!


Papa and Meemaw with Avery on their last day of the visit. :( How sad somebody.
Avery with her birthday gift from Aunt Michelle, Uncle Eric, Alexis and Riley. Thank you so much!!
Three generations....my mom, me and Avery Grace. :)
Avery "giving loves" to her ducky. (Sorry Sam and Brian, I totally had to steal that phrase because it's too darn cute!)
Daddy and Avery goofing around!! :)

2 comments:

momto2boys said...

great pics... all of them..but my personal fav is daddy and Avery ...too cute!!! :)

Sam said...

Such cute pics! I have tears in my eyes! I know what you mean now, I can totally see Avery is doing EXACTLY what Nolan does. Makes me miss her even more! Give her kisses for me! And give her Loves from Nolan :)