Monday, September 04, 2006

Weekend Continued

Avery's First Pony Ride
Me and Beth (and little baby Cletus) :)

Tanner Climbing
Tammi and Tanner eatin their lunch.


Yesterday, Tim, Tammi, Tanner, Evan, Beth, and our family headed down to Windsor, CO for their harvest festival. We had lots of fun and the kiddos had a great time too! Tanner went on the Jumpy-things and Avery had her first pony ride!! It was such a beautiful day...which was sort of unexpected! At least that's what I'll blame my stupidity on for not putting on sunblock! Thankfully I didn't get burnt too bad so all is well.



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot how big she is getting. Alexis was jealous of the pony ride, of course.

Sam said...

I just got tears in my eyes! She's so cute! And Kim, you are one hot momma! :) Miss you guys!