Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Weekend, etc.

Well, after a VERY long week at work, I was very happy to see the weekend arrive. The only problem is that it is always too short darn it!! Friday I was in Laramie all day for work and did not get home until after 8:00....and missed Whitney's birthday dinner. :( Saturday I did pretty much nothing...I was completely beat!! Sunday, Matt, Avery and I went down to do some shopping in CO. We bought her a very nice winter coat since it's getting to be that time of year here! Then I met up with Tammi, her boys, and Lindsey in Fort Collins. We had a great time hanging out. :)

Now my new dilema is what should Avery be for Halloween? Tammi and I are thinking of dressing up the kids together and she has come up with some very good ideas. :) This is a picture of her last year at this time...I believe she was just a little over a month old. Being so little, we just put her in a little Eeyore type costume that Grandma Rose and Grandpa Tom bought for her.

Ideas for the kids:

Tanner be the lion tamer and Avery and Evan lions.
Tanner a bee keeper and the little ones bees.
Tanner the farmer and the kiddos farm animals.

Let us know if any of you have creative ideas!!!! Thanks for stopping by! (As Tammi always says) Hee Hee


Random picture of Avery and me in late October 2005. :)

7 comments:

Sam said...

Oh my gosh, she is so cute. Was she ever that small and non active? You'll have to repost the pic of her in the crib, that is so cute, too! :)
I love all the ideas of dressing the kids up together and I can only imagine how excited Tanner would be! :) Cheyna and I thought about dressing Abby & Nolan up together, but our big idea was to have Abby be a bunny & Nolan be Hugh Hefner, ha ha ha! Needless to say, they are not dressing up as a pair.

Kim and Matt said...

HAHA How are you feeling? You are most certainly a stalker because I literally just posted this 2 minutes ago!! HA Ha :) Miss you!

Sam said...

I like your shirt...and your hair is pretty...
Nolan is totally jamming to Kenny! "Dancy, Dancy!"

Kim and Matt said...

Go Nolan, Go Nolan! I need to go and look up other videos...that's so cool now that I figured it out! :)

Anonymous said...

The costumes sound Great!
you could have Avery as Dorothy and the boys as a tin man and scarecrow. I like the bee idea the best, i think.

Kim and Matt said...

Good ideas Jill!! Thanks! I'll have to pass them on to Tammi :) Miss you!!!

Bethalow said...

I LOVE the idea of the bee and beekeeper! How cute!