Monday, September 04, 2006

Thank you Grandma & Grandpa!

On Thursday, a package was delivered for Avery Grace. It was an early birthday present from Grandma Rose and Grandpa Tom!! She absolutely LOVES it and it keeps her busy for a good while. Thank you so much!! It's the neatest thing...all 5 sides have an activity zone. This will last us a long time! If anyone is interested in buying it for their rugrats (Tammi, Sam and Beth to name a few) I think she got it from Parents (you know the magazine.). I'll double check though. Thanks for stopping by...that's all the excitement for this weekend. :)

Kim, Matt and Avery



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That toy is the best. Alexis and Riley both loved it. Looks like you may have found something to keep Matt entertained as well. Kim-are you impressed with me leaving comments? See, I'm trying.

momto2boys said...

I think I will just drop the boys off to play with yours... hee hee...

Just kidding of course!

Kim and Matt said...

I am very impressed Michelle!! Thanks for checking in on us! :)