Saturday, September 16, 2006

Avery's Birthday Pics

After a long battle with the Albertson's bakery department, here is Avery's first officialy birthday cake!! P.S. I made these really neat cupcakes for her first birthday party, but in all the chaos I didn't even take a picture. Did anyone at the party happen to take one???

Avery's birthday was sure busy. We went down to Fort Collins for a little shopping and then came back here for some dinner and cake. We got chocolate this time and she definitely made a mess of herself. :)




Before the bath.......

After the bath......opening presents.


I guess I now officially have a toddler!! That's really scarey to think about!! Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. And Michelle, thanks so much for the comments!! I'm so glad you're leaving them...oh and thanks for the hilarious message on her birthday. I'm sorry we didn't get to the phone...we were right in the middle of dinner!! Tell Alexis and Riley that Avery says Thank you for the birthday message! :)

P.S. I'm having problems uploading videos...I'll try again tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's okay Kim. I was bummed that I had forgotten to call the little lady, then I realized you were two hours behind and it was okay. I heard Avery is making lots of noise with her popper!!! Sorry, gotta love those toys with no off switch!! Looks like Avery enjoyed her cake, did you have to clean the bathtub after she took a bath?