Monday, September 11, 2006

In Remembrance...

I think these pictures say a lot about what happened on that horrible day and the strength of the American people. The top picture is of course taken on 9/11 and the picture below is ground zero today with the two lights shining up in to the sky. I don't think any of us will forget where we were at the exact moments the planes hit. Matt and I were both in our Senior year at Miami. I was awoken by a phone call from my friend Mike who was frantically telling me to turn on the TV. I sat on my couch with all of my roommates just crying in disbelief. We all called our families and were selfishly thankful that they were all right.

Even though I disagree with some things about my country at times, I am very proud to call myself American and am very proud that my husband has so selflessly volunteered to serve and protect this country to make it a better place. May God Bless America. We will never forget.



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing




Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing

No comments: