Friday, December 22, 2006

Snow, Snow

This is what we woke up to Thursday morning....I guess more snow fell over night then we thought! Poor Matt is out there shoveling his little heart out....and no I'm not that bad of a wife....I did go out and help him, although he did most of it! :) There was no way either of us was going anywhere if we didn't shovel the driveway. I think the drift in front of the garage door was at least 3 feet! We have drifts in our back yard that are almost as high as our fence...and Sammi loves jumping around and getting buried in it! Everyone here is safe, thank goodness. Our friend Beth's parents are currently driving as we speak from CA to come see their new grandbaby! This little old snow storm wasn't stopping them. Since DIA (airport) is/was closed, the next flight out they could get was the 26th, so they decided to pack it up and head to WY. We'll be praying they make it safely!

We hope everyone else is doing well!



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

2 comments:

Sam said...

Wow, you all are going to be nice & cuddled in for Christmas. Glad you are all together! I stole one of your pics to post on my blog, hope you don't mind. You aren't charging for pics yet, are you? :)
I got your package, you sneaky girl, its under our tree, thank you! Miss & love you, I'll call you this weekend!

Bethalow said...

Kim- thank-you so much for your prayers! Had a wonderful time with them!!!