Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Dreaming of a White Christmas???

Well, the good news is, Matt, Avery and I get to spend some good quality time together. The bad news.....is that we have a blizzard!!!!!! Yikes! I left work early since the roads near our babysitters house were starting to close, and Matt wasn't too far behind. The base sent everyone home early as well as all the state offices. I could hardly see trying to pick up Avery, and was SOOOOO thankful we made it home safely. Any of you who have either lived or visited Cheyenne, you know how windy it can get. Well imagine 40-50mph wind gusts on top of heavy snow! It's crazy! I think this is the worst weather we've seen since we've been here. We just missed the snow storm of 2003. Well, to all of you who are enjoying nice weather, enjoy the pictures. You still don't get the full effect of the storm since I can't really capture the wind on my camera, but let your imagination run wild. (All of this is happening of course while our friends Sam and Brian are living in FL and Tim, Tammi and the boys are vacation in Disney World!!!!)



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

2 comments:

Bethalow said...

Kim- it's awful isn't it?! Check out my blog- I put a little video. Ugh!

Anonymous said...

I was wondering how bad the weather was by you. They keep showing Denver on the news and talking about some areas getting 30 inches of snow. I guess you will have a white Christmas. It looks like we're probably having a "wet" Christmas-rain for the next few days. Glad you were able to be home safe and sound with each other.