Monday, December 11, 2006

Funny Videos

This first video is not funny for the reason I first thought it would be. As you can see in the video, Avery is wearing one of my shoes. This is the reason I thought this would be amusing, however, it turns out that talking to Matt on the phone is a little more funny. I couldn't believe how long she stood there talking to him on the phone, telling him stories!!


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


This is just a short one of her walking in my shoe.


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


In this one, she somehow got a stacking cup, that her Aunt Michelle and Uncle Eric got her for her birthday :), stuck on her foot. Of course my laughing and video taping on the ordeal encouraged her just a little! Hee Hee Enjoy!


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay that is probably one of the funniest videos I've ever seen. Who knew there were so many uses for those stacking cups? Thanks Avery for making Uncle Eric and Aunt Michelle laugh histerically!!

Anonymous said...

These are so cute! I keep forgetting to tell you Nolan and I watch these together and he is all smiles watching Avery. Then when the clip is over he claps!