Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Little Miss Claus

Here are some pictures of Avery in the cutest outfit ever! (At least I think so, however I am biased) :) We went to Matt's boss's Christmas Open House on Saturday so of course we had to dress Avery for the occasion. Thanks to Grandma Rose for sending this adorable Christmas outfit! As I've said before, it's becoming more and more difficult to get her to smile for the camera...right now she's more interested in the camera itself. I'll have to take a picture of our Christmas tree soon to show you all how we've had to decorate it. The top 1/4 of the tree is decorated as now Avery has discovered how cool Christmas trees are! HA HA

Enjoy the pics and thanks for stopping by!


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


This is just a random extreme close up of Avery...I've been trying to get a better shot of all her teeth. At least you can see some of the bottom ones. :)

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!! I remember the days of having only the top half of the tree decorated. Between Alexis, Riley and the cat it was a hopeless cause. One day you'll be able to decorate the whole thing, although we still have the occasional ball or something else flying in the air that knocks down our decorations.

Anonymous said...

Avery is such a cutie pie!!!! As always! I love the close up! Look at those teethers. I want to squeeze those cheeks!

Anonymous said...

She's soooo adorable! Cute chubby cheeks! I can't wait for those days! Love, Mae