Sunday, October 15, 2006

The weather and more!

Sad to say that it's already Sunday night. :( Where does the weekend go?? We've been busy this week and weekend...but with all the exciting news with friends back home, I haven't posted anything that we've been up to. :)

This weekend was pretty busy...Matt and I had a date Friday night. Dinner and a movie...we went to see The Departed (Martin Scorcese film). It was very good...and surprisingly funny! Not for the faint of heart though...sorry Sam and Tammi! Hee Hee Saturday we headed down to Flat Irons mall to get Avery some shoes, which we were successful in doing. With the weather we've had and are going to have, getting a good pair of sneakers for her was on our To-Do list. Then today, we've just done some catch up around the house. Nothing too exciting really. However, I was able to buy some pants, a couple shirts and Matt even got some shirts as well on our shopping trip. It was a very fun weeekend, but it's back to the daily grind tomorrow. We hope all of you had a great weekend!!

Here are some pictures I've taken over the last week.

One of Avery's favorite things to do...talk on the phone! :)
Avery modeling her new shoes. Oh, who am I kidding...it was all I could do to snap a quick couple of pictures before she was off to doing something else! :)
Another of Avery's new favorite things...climbing in to things. This is a storage box for her toys. Apparently it does quite well at occupying toddlers too! ;)
More modeling of the new shoes...with a little belly hanging out. :)
The snow we woke up to Tuesday morning. :( That was quite a surprise for the Sammi dog!
Avery all bundled up to go out in the snow.
Another favorite thing for Avery to climb in. She'll just sit in these storage cubes and read.
However, she can't quite get out of them very gracefully yet. Hee Hee As you see her little tush in this shot falling out of the box. :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

loved this post...great pics...love the new shoes Avery..

:)

Anonymous said...

Ha! I love it! I esp like the photo of Avery's tush falling out of the box- she is too cute!

Anonymous said...

Do you have a spoon handy because I want to eat her with it! She's so darn cute! Love that belly I want to tickle it! :)

Anonymous said...

Eric and I saw the movie last weekend. I thought it was really good up to the ending. Give Avery a big hug and kiss from us. Thanks for the photos.

Kim and Matt said...

Me too Michelle!!! I couldn't agree more! I'm going to tell Matt that right now because he was making fun of me! :) Do the same with Alexis and Riley for us (kisses and hugs that is!)

Anonymous said...

She looks like you, Kim, in the pic with the hat! Love the shoes!!I wish I could climb into a box at times!

Kim and Matt said...

Thanks Keelee!!!! I don't get that very often, as you know. :)