Thursday, October 12, 2006

It's definitely in the water! :)

Congratulations to one of my other very best friends!!! My friend Mae is pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yea!!!! We are so happy for you and Anson!! Having Avery is the best thing in the whole world and we can't wait for you to experience parenthood....the good times and the bad...they're all good!! :)
Love ya!!!


Mae is on the left with our friend Jill.....EXTREME CLOSEUP!! Sorry girls, but I had to post this picture. It's from my baby shower July 2005.


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Here's Matt's sister Michelle (left), me (center) and Mae (right) at my baby shower. Mae, I'm so excited for you and can't wait to come to your shower!!!!! :)

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kimmy! I hate all these pics of me, but thanks for the kind messages! Love you!

Kim and Matt said...

I'm sorry!! They were the only ones I could find quickly enough to put a post on. :( If it makes you feel any better..I absolutely hate me in the picture at my baby shower. ;)