Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Just the Right Size

So I've been a slacker lately with the blog....sorry to all you avid readers!! :) Here's a picture of little Miss Avery enjoying her new Little Mermaid chair. It's the cutest thing ever because it's so little. She still needs help getting in it because it tends to tip over if she does it by herself!!

Last weekend was pretty uneventful. We did go to dinner Saturday night then went to Home Depot to look at blinds on Sunday. I know, how exciting!! Hee Hee It looks to be another uneventful weekend coming up as well. Matt has to work Friday night and all day Saturday, so of course I'm bummed that we won't be able to see him much this weekend.

Well happy Humpday everyone!!!!


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Home Depot! Anytime I can buy something new for the house is a good day!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!! How long have I been away??? Avery looks sooooo grown up!!!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie pie!! I love the ruffles on her jeans. She is such a little lady! :)