Thursday, November 16, 2006

Happy Birthday Nolan!!!

Happy 1st birthday Nolan!! We can't believe how quickly a year has gone and how long it has been since we have seen you. Avery asks about you alot because she really likes playing with her buddy Nolan. We miss you so much but are so glad to have been able to spend the first 6 months of your life with you. We can't wait to hear more stories about your adventures!

Nolan's first birthday...way to go with the mess!!! That's the way to do it! :)
Me with Nolan (he's just just over one week old here!) and Matt with Avery (just over 2 months).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for singing HAPPY BDAY to me while I was in the tub, it was super fun! You are the best singer, mom always talks about her kaoreoke days with you. Whatever that is. I love my tool belt, Dad says I get to help him build a deck with it!! I miss you and Avery & Mr. Matt LOTS! LOVE you!
NOLAN