Friday, November 03, 2006

America's Funniest Home Videos :)

Every Sunday night now, we sit down and watch America's Funniest Home Videos. When my mom and stepdad came out for Avery's 1st birthday we were watching it randomly and all of a sudden Avery started cracking up laughing at some of the segments! The ones she finds particularly amusing are the videos of people falling down. Hee Hee :) This video does not nearly capture how much she can crack up because of course when she was, I didn't have the camera handy. However she is laughing and staring intently at the screen. And I apologize now for turning the camera in the middle of taping. I guess I didn't realize that you can't turn the camera like that when your doing video....only when taking pictures.

It's still pretty funny though! Enjoy and Happy Friday everyone!!



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's such a hoot! What a cutie (even sideways!) :)

Love the new song, too! :)

Anonymous said...

Okay, so remind me not to turn the TV on when Avery comes to visit. Eric would probably pass out if she "attacked" our TV like that.
Her laugh is so contagious!!