Thursday, August 24, 2006

Random Videos

Now that I've got the "uploading videos" thing figured out, I thought I'd share some more videos we have taken of Avery. Enjoy :)

The first one is of her first time on a swing. We were in CA and decided to take her to the base park. It was crazy windy but she still seemed to have a good time :) (With my big mouth in the background! I hate how I sound!!! UGH!)

The second one is of her first attempts at crawling. Matt was able to get it on film while talking to his parents. Notice how he says "Kim will have this on the blog later, I'm sure!"?? He knows me too well :)

The last one is an attempt to catch her crawling, but she had just started. I guess she didn't feel like performing that day. She's just goofing around! :)





Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing

4 comments:

Emily said...

You have a beautiful daughter!

Funny, I had to explain in great detail to my family how to leave comments on my blog, since they always ended up clicking the "email this blog" link, and the only email address they could remember is my MIL's. Go figure.

Anonymous said...

We love the videos!!! Sorry we haven't left any comments. We do look at the blog everyday. We have to see what Avery is up to and Alexis and Riley love seeing the pics and videos. Give her a big hug and kiss from us.
Love,
Aunt Michelle, Uncle Eric, Alexis and Riley

momto2boys said...

I love the videos...am I correct is guessing that a mommy is getting nostalgic because a baby girl is turning 1 VERY soon?? :) Thanks for sharing...looking forward to seeing her soon ( today?)

Anonymous said...

Hi Kimmy - sorry I haven't been leaving comments...just don't think to...but I do check your blog often...avery is sooooo adorable! precious little girl...btw...i hate my voice on video too!