Thursday, August 24, 2006

Comments

Since I didn't get started until early this year on my blog, I don't think I have posted any newborn pics of our little munchkin. Here's a picture of her sucking her thumb, just hours after entering the world. Just thought I'd share. It's one of my favortie pictures of her. :)


OK....just a reminder to all my family and friends who view the blog: I LOVE to get comments from you!!!!!!!!!!!! It lets me know who's checking us out and seeing what we're up to. It's VERY easy....just click on the # Comments link at the bottom of each post :) You don't have to have a blog account to comment. Thanks and have a great day!!

2 comments:

momto2boys said...

what my comments aren't good enough??? I love that pic of her too :)

Kim and Matt said...

HAHAHA....hey I was just trying a different twist to your "reminder". :) So far though, no one has gotten the message!