Sunday, August 06, 2006

Avery's First Steps!!!!!!!!!


Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing



Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing


The time has finally arrived....the moment we have been looking forward to, but also secretly dreading! :) Our little munchkin has started walking!! Lookout everyone!! She's like a steamroller....she'll plow you over if you get in her way! I can't believe she's walking already. I am both very excited and also sad because she is already growing up too fast and she's not even 1 yet! Enjoy the videos!

4 comments:

momto2boys said...

Yippee!!! Go Avery Grace!!! What a BIG girl you are becoming! I am glad that you started walking and Grandpa was there to see it... I am going to show Evan this video but I am not sure he will be motivated to join you....MEN!!! :P

Anonymous said...

kim and matt~ that is so great, time to cover everything in bubble wrap. before you know it she will be talking- Jill is a very easy first word :) take care

Keelee said...

That is AWESOME! I love that you got it on video!! PRECIOUS!

Bethalow said...

Yeah! Keep on recording!