Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Fun at the Park!

We took a trip to Laramie while my Dad was here. Thought it would be nice to explore some places in WY instead of heading to CO all the time. Turns out, Laramie really isn't the place to be on a Sunday afternoon. Everything was closed!! However, we did buy (and eat!) some really good chocolate and stopped off at Washington Park so Avery could play before heading back home. She loves to swing...and it turns out she also loves to eat grass. Hmmm...who knew? HAHA





5 comments:

Sam said...

Kim, I want to pinch those cheeks and give her a big hug & kiss!! Miss her! And her momma (okay and her dad)! :)
We were thinking of taking Nolan to swing sometime soon...so glad you guys caught it all on camera! PRECIOUS!!!

momto2boys said...

chocolate??? Okay you got my attention...maybe I will go to Laramie and check it out... poor Laramie noone ever wants to go there...

Love the park pics though..she is too darn cute!!!

Hope to see you guys tomorrow..

:)

Bethalow said...

I love the props you're giving Chey-town!! (Avery's shirt!) That one might be a keeper! Hee Hee!

Kim and Matt said...

I try to do my best Beth! I figured we have to admit at some time or another that she was born in Cheyenne! Hee Hee J/K :)

Sally Y said...

WOW! Aren't we all up and ready to blog this morning! HA HA! Avery's adorable!