Thursday, August 23, 2007

Sing and Dance

I was going to put pictures up of David and Debbie's new baby boy, Braylon, but for some reason my computer is acting up. So here's a goofy video of Avery singing and dancing with her little music table. If you can't tell in the video she's "playing" the piano. :) She cracks me up!

There isn't too much going on with us right now. We're just still trying to get setlled in....before we have to move again probably!! Sammi is enjoying our yard, as well as the rest of us. I think she mostly enjoys running up and down the fenceline barkin at other dogs or leaves or whatever she thinks is going to come in our yard and take over her territory. Matt seems to be enjoying his job so far...I'm definitely enjoying the schedule. He's home just about every night for dinner and Avery gets to see him so much more. It's been great. Avery and I have been enjoying our time together shopping, dancing, walking, whatever we decide to do for the day.

Well that's all for now folks...enjoy the video! P.S. At one point in the video, if you can understand her, Avery says "picture" because she thinks that's what I was doing. She's learning so many new words and talking up a storm lately! One of our favorites (extreme sarcasm) is "give me!". Love that one! :)


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, what a cutie!! She's gotten so big and those little pig tails how cute!

Anonymous said...

We loved the singing and dancing. Riley insisted that we go back to previous posts and look for videos of Avery, back to April. They really liked when Avery sang you are my sunshine. We cannot get enough of her. She is going to be so much fun in Maine.

momto2boys said...

I agree with Jenna ...she looks so big and grown!! I love the pig tails!! :)