Thursday, August 16, 2007

Bon Jovi

The weekend before we moved to CA, Matt and I went to see Bon Jovi in concert. We had dinner with Dave, Debbie, Debbie's sister, mom and their friend John...then headed to the show. We had a great time but the concert barely last an hour and a half. We were disappointed in that but life goes on!! Thanks again to Debbie for being DD....she was very pregnant and tired but she was a trooper for putting up with us!! :)

P.S. Debbie's sister is also pregnant with a boy and is due in September. Don't they both look great????


Matt and I before the concert

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting


Debbie and I

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting


The girls: Debbie's sister, me and Debbie

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting


The guys: David (new daddy!), Matt and John

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So is Dave grabbing Matt's Junk in this picture or is it just me? HAHA! Hope you're have a splendid week!

Sam said...

You all look great! Kim, I LOVE your hair...and you are one skinny beautiful momma!

Anonymous said...

did he sing "livin on a prayer?" i love that song. call me soon, we have so much to catch up on.