Thursday, August 09, 2007

Happy Anniversary and more info...

Happy 4th Anniversary sweet pea! It seems like just yesterday we were hanging out together at Miami and now here we are, 6 years later, married with a beautiful baby girl. I guess she isn't such a baby anymore, but until we have another she's all we've got. :) Love you bunches!!

On to more house info...

I haven't uploaded new pictures to our computer yet, so please bear with me. This picture is from a long time ago when we were in WY but I thought it was cute and wanted to get a picture on the blog!!

Things here are still going well....this base is going to privatized housing soon so we are dealing with that mess. It's going to be a good thing in the end but we are in the transition phase and are most likely going to have to move at least one more time while we're here. The house we are currently living in will eventually be torn down. Pretty crazy huh? I'll have to get some pictures up of our beautiful sea foam green bathroom...don't be jealous!

Enjoy the picture.



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting

4 comments:

Sam said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!! Wow, it seriously seems like just yesterday. I love this picture of Miss Avery, she is so adorable!!!! Miss you oodles!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary you two!! And I didn't think you'd make it to Cali without killing each other, haha! No seriously Congrats! Miss you guys, it's just not the same without you three, well four, can't forget sammy!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY KIM AND MATT!! Love ya :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys! Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's four years already either. I was just looking through the photo book from our trip to Connecticut when we came to your wedding too. I was showing it to Gwen. I'm sure she understood every word..ha ha.

Good luck with the garage/ storage issue. We aren't living on base, but our house is a ranch as well and no basement. We only have the garage for storage...moved from a two car garage and a full basement. I totally understand!

Isn't it fun to stay in touch. Thanks