Sunday, March 25, 2007

More Trip Pics

More trip pictures...

There will also be pictures of our new house up this week! I know I have been saying they'd be up soon...so to all of you who are dying to see our house...have no fear, you will see it soon! I have actually taken all the pictures except for a couple.

We had a great weekend even though the weather was pretty crummy yesterday. We ran a few errands and then got ice cream at Coldstone! Yum! Today was absolutely gorgeous so we took advantage and took Avery and Sammi to the park. Sammi wasn't really allowed on the playground but we took turns walking her around and I think she was pretty happy. We hope all of you had a great weekend!!

Also, one more thing.....Happy Birthday Jeff (my stepfather)! I know you won't actually see this post on your birthday, but hope you had a great day.

Grandma Rose and Avery playing the piano.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


Avery and her cousin Alexis goofing around at Grandma and Grandpas.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


This is a really silly picture of Miss Avery, but I just love her shirt!! (Of course I picked it out so I guess I'm biased) :)

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


Avery playing with Aunt Jen's hair.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

1 comment:

Sam said...

That shirt is sooo cute! But the little lady wearing it is even more cute :)