Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Home sweet home...

Greetings everyone! Well, we're back from our trip to visit family and friends in OH. It was a busy, busy week, but we had a great time and we got to see a lot of people. It's going to take me probably weeks to get all caught up with photos, but I will do my best.

Thanks to everyone who was able to spend time with us while we were home and hope to see all of you again for Christmas!

Side note....while waiting to board our plane back to Denver, this girl walks over to us and it turns out it's my good friend LeeAnne!! We were roommates together our last year of college! She ended up sitting directly behind us on the plane so we were able to catch up and reminisce about the old days. It was so great to see her....I can't believe it's been five years since we last saw each other. Life goes by so quickly these days.

Anyway, I'm doing this post from Matt's new computer so hopefully I will be able to upload some photos to this.

Another side note...congratulations to our friends Kim and Adam! They had a beautiful baby girl named Gwenyth!!! I'll post a picture with details soon.

OK....so no pictures for this post. I'm very sorry everyone.....I promise to have some pictures up for you by tomorrow at the latest!!!!!

5 comments:

momto2boys said...

Welcome home!

momto2boys said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sam said...

I'm so glad you made it back safely. I can't wait to chat, I've missed you lots. I also look forward to pictures...isn't overwhelming when you get back from a trip? There's so much you want to post about, where to begin???

Anonymous said...

So sad to see you all leave :*(
What fun it was to have you home and actually STAY WITH ME! It was absolutely wonderful to have you share a small part of my life those 8 days.
I know I've said many times before, but Matt and you Kim are the most awesome parents. Avery is going to continue to amaze you as she grows, just as you two continue to awe and amaze your parents!
Love Dad

LCS said...

Yay, that was so cool to see you guys on the plane. Little Miss Avery is so freakin cute, too.

Hope the move to CA goes well, and NICE HOUSE by the way!! You're livin' the life, lady! Hope the one in Cali is just as fantastic.

Kisses to all three of you!

Leanne