Friday, March 09, 2007

Last Weekend

we had a small get-together at our house as a sort of "housewarming" party. We had a really great time and thanks to everyone who was able to come! I had so much birthday cake, we couldn't even eat it all. I'm so blessed to have such wonderful, thoughtful friends. David and Debbie came bearing two cakes..one from them and one from my sweet husband, and then Beth brought an awesome ice cream cake from Culvers. I could hardly decide which cake to eat first.

Matt had alert on my actual birthday, so Tanner (our friends' Tim and Tammi's oldest boy) invited me over to his house for dinner and birthday cake. He didn't quite understand that I was bringing my own cake (since I had so much left over from Saturday), because then he asked, "What about my
cake?" Ha Ha Too cute! Once again, I am so lucky to have such amazing friends who thought of me while Matt was gone. We had a great dinner and they even sang me happy birthday and let me blow out my candles. Thanks so much guys...you really made my day!

Here are some pictures below from our get together last weekend.

David and Debbie hanging out with superman....oh wait! That's just Tanner :)

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


Our friends, Ken, Cindy, Duane and Debbie

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


Lindsey, Tanner, Beth and Billie....hey, doesn't it seem like Tanner is always sitting on some pretty girls lap? Hee Hee

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


The guys playing a friendly game of poker.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


More poker...

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

3 comments:

Keelee said...

It's neat to see you furniture in a new house! Happy late Birthday!

liz said...

Kim, I know it's silly, but I've been trying to add you to my links of other people's blogs and no matter what I do, and it's only your blog link, it overlaps another link, like right on top. Sorry I'm annoyed about it because I want you on there! I should know how to fix it... Hope you guys are settling into your new home. Do you know where you may be heading next? We may be up there in June, hope we can see you then! xo Liz xo
P.S. an email would have worked too, I'll get your address from Beth

Adam Fisher said...

Hey guys! Greetings from NM! Glad you're all moved in. Are you counting the days to CA? Hope all is well with you guys, and thanks for the kind words you left on our blog.

-Kim Fisher (Adam and Gweneth too!)