Monday, January 15, 2007

Date night and more

Happy Monday everyone....some of you may have the day off, however I am still plugging away at work. As you can see though, I am not working too hard!

We had a pretty decent weekend. It started out for me with lunch on Friday with Tammi, Beth and Reagan at Poor Richard's. I gave it a second chance and I have to say it was not too bad. Thanks ladies! I had a great time chit chatting and stalling my inevidable trek back to the office. Matt and I actually went out on a date Saturday. Instead of doing our usual "dinner and a movie", I decided we would do dinner, ice skating and then dessert at Applebee's. :) He was such a great sport and we really did have a good time...even though we were definitely the oldest ones out there who did NOT bring their children. We skated to teeny bopper music and I was pretty impressed that neither of us fell! Sunday, Avery and I had a quiet day, however I spent most of it talking to almost every member of my immediate family and my parent-in-laws. It was great talking to everyone and catching up.

I decided to take a couple videos on Sunday morning (Below) of Avery's excitement over brushing her teeth. I swear, the kid better have spotless pearly whites by the way she gets so excited about it!! Hopefully the enthusiasm lasts! As you will see in the video, she is standing on our couch doing something naughty, so I figured a great distraction would be to brush her teeth. I also have some random pictures that we've taken over the past couple of weeks.

Enjoy and have a great week!


Avery enjoying her Christmas present from Meemaw and Papa D. :)


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


I'm not sure if you can see it in this picture, but she's wearing daddy's snow hat and hamming it up for the camera.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

3 comments:

momto2boys said...

Okay too funny!!! I did my post ( teeth and ice skating) and then came and looked at your blog. Great minds think alike. hee hee...sorry I didn't call you back.

Keelee said...

I always forget there is an iceskating rink here. Is it any good? Glad you guys had fun!

Sam said...

So glad you guys had a nice evening out, sounds like fun!
Nolan has the same toothbrush! AND, when I showed him this video he got SO excited and started "brushing" his teeth (imaginary). I am not kidding, we watched the second video at least 8 times, he loves it! Avery is soooo beautiful!