Saturday, January 06, 2007

Back to the blogging world!

Hello everyone! So, now that some of you have started giving me a hard time, not to mention any names...(SAM!) Hee hee!! I've finally decided to update our blog! Nothing too exciting this time. Just a really sweet picture of Matt and Avery reading and a random video of Miss Avery Grace. Not quite sure what her goal was with all the dish towels, but whatever! She was having fun. :)

We hope everyone had a safe and happy new year! I'll be back sooner with more pictures and/or videos.

Enjoy!



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

3 comments:

Bethalow said...

Too Cute!!!

Sam said...

Oh, how CUTE!
Hey, I miss you guys, I have to stay on your tail so I can get my Avery/Kim/even Matt fix!

momto2boys said...

Can she get any cuter??? Impossible I tell ya impossible!!!