Thursday, March 20, 2008

I can't catch it!

As I've mentioned numerous times before, my daughter cracks me up. Much like other 2 1/2 year olds I'm sure. Well this next video doesn't capture the funniest moments in her flashlight escapade. As usual, when I went to grab the camera it was almost too late. I did catch a little bit of the comedy but to fill you in on what is going on: I bought Avery an Elmo flashlight at the BX and she absolutely LOVED it. On a side note, it's a good thing we bought it because the very next day we had a power outage here and that was the first flashlight we grabbed! In this video, she is attempting to "catch" the light from the flashlight. At one point, before the video was rolling, she was spinning around so fast she ran smack in to our couch! She doesn't quite grasp the concept that the light is coming from Elmo's mouth. I hate to compare our daughter to a dog, but much like a dog chases the light from a flashlight, well, so does Avery Grace! Enjoy our little goof ball!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

2 comments:

The Vrabecs said...

What a cutie! Isn't it amazing that a little thing like a flashlight is so interesting to them? It really doesn't take much to amuse a 2 year old!

Anonymous said...

that was so cute, i love her giggle. hope you,matt, avery, and baby squirt are well! :)Happy Easter.