Monday, March 17, 2008

A Big, Not so New, Announcement

I'm trying to get back on track to the blogging world! Here's a little update on what we've been up to these past few months (aside from moving!):

As many of you already know, Matt and I are expecting our second child in August. We tried to contact as many people personally as we could, but it seems word spread like wild fire! Thanks to all of you who sent us warm wishes and congratulations. I am currently 19 weeks along and due on August 12th. We are currently trying to prepare little Avery for the role of big sister. Since we won't find out the sex for quite a few more weeks, Avery has nicknamed her new baby sister/brother "baby squirt". She cracks me up! And she also keeps changing her mind as to which she would prefer, a baby brother or baby sister.

I've had two checkups and, aside from the dreaded morning sickness, everything is going very well. Thankfully the morning sickness subsided a few weeks ago and now I'm eating everything in sight! Avery and I are just enjoying our days together before baby Squirt's big arrivel. Now that I finally feel well we are definitely taking advantage of our nice weather. Enjoy the pictures! I'm going to do my best to post pictures and videos more regularly now. Our house is mostly in order and I am feeling much better, but getting back in the habit of posting has been a little more difficult than I thought.

Thanks for checking in on us.

Baby Squirt at 11 weeks 2 days. It looks like a blob to me, but apparently his/her head is on the left, body on the right. Go figure?!?! Ha Ha

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


Me at 17 weeks. :)

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look terrific Kim. I'm glad the morning sickness is gone. I love the name Avery gave the baby.

Sam said...

You look fantastic!!! You are glowing mommy!!! Love & miss you!

Sam said...

You look fantastic!!! You are glowing mommy!!! Love & miss you!

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest nickname! I just found out I will be an aunt in October! Kyle and his girlfriend are having a baby, we are super excited!! :) Luv & miss ya!

Debbie said...

Kim, you look absolutely wonderful, I can't even tell that you are preggers! I love that you have time with Avery to prepare her for her new role in the family and also that you have time for yourself to get ready for the arrival of little baby "squirt". I hope that Avery is feeling is feeling better this week. Love and miss ya!

Terri and Scott said...

Hi Kim,
Congratulations! Lucky you...you don't look pregnant. All our best.
Terri & Scott

Adam Fisher said...

Congratulations!!! I am smiling ear to ear for you guys. You seem so happy! Life is good. I wish you guys all the best while you're preparing and growing this new little squirt. I'm keeping you in my prayers for the sickness and just because too. ;)

The Vrabecs said...

Congrats Kim! We are very happy for you and I am sure Avery will be a wonderful big sister!!

momto2boys said...

:) You got the "blog ticket" too I see... :) I am glad because I get to see my beautiful friend... you look fabulous (as usual) :)

liz said...

You look fabulous. Huge congrats to you three!!!

Anson, Tamara, Lily, Dillon and Lacy said...

I agree with you, Baby Squirt does look like a blob =) Love the name. Hugs & Kisses, Mae

Sally Y said...

CONGRATS to you and the fam!!! You look fab!