Monday, November 12, 2007

You may be wondering...

why I am such a blog slacker sometimes. Well, I was thinking about this the other day and this is what I came up with. I have this goal, and have had it for a long time, to organize all of our pictures...even the digital ones. Since I don't trust our computer, I'm hesistant to delete all the pictures from our camera and put them on the computer until I have made CDs for all of them. That being said, I have about 500+ pictures on the digital camera that need to be organized/put on to CDs and every time I go to load new pictures on to my computer, I am reminded of this HUGE project! Ha Ha This is why I always put off loading new pictures on to the computer to post on the blog. I don't usually like to make New Year's resolutions, but I think this coming year, I will make and exception. I will do my best to get this done so I will not have this project lingering over me every time I go to blog! :)

OK, enough about my life's projects and reflections. Here are a few pictures and a video of Avery in her "tap tap" outfit. If you remember from the previous post she got this outfit for gymnastics and for some reason has to wear her brown "tap tap" shoes with it. It's so darn cute. :) The pictures and video are from the first time she wore her new dance outfit. Gotta love the little girl! :)

We hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. With the Veteran's Day holiday being yesterday, Matt gets a three day weekend so we are trying to enjoy every minute of it. Thank you to all our past and present veterans for fighting for our country's freedom! Thank you to my brother for serving over seas and thank you to my husband for serving us here in the U.S. I am proud to be an American and am very proud of what my husband does for this country.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting



6 comments:

The Vrabecs said...

Aww, she is too darn cute!!

Anonymous said...

Seeing the video and photos make me realize HOW MUCH I MISS YOU ALL!!
Oh, Tom and I both served in the Armed Forces also:)

Anson, Tamara, Lily, Dillon and Lacy said...

Lily and I loved the video. We also love the first photo. Avery, you go girl!

Adam Fisher said...

I think Avery has both of your features. I can't tell who I think she looks more like. Maybe a little more Matt than Kim. You'll have to let me know what most people tell you.

I can't believe she's old enough to be into gymnastics. That's awesome. Time flies.

Good luck with the photo project. I have projects like that too that I keep putting off and keep thinking I need to get with it. ha ha ha

Kim

Anonymous said...

I can see Avery on Dancing with the Stars in a few years! she is so cute! what are your plans for Thanksgiving?

Bethalow said...

So cute!

Kim- as a photographer---not your friend---I am going to yell at you....your memory card IS NOT A SAFE PLACE FOR YOUR MEMORIES!!! It could corrupt and you would lose everything! Corruption DOES happen. Take the card to Wal-Mart, Target, anything- and have them put them on a cd for you. Ok, I'm done- I love you now go do it! ;)