Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Maine Pictures (at least some!)

I have many pictures from our trip to Maine so I am going to spread them out a bit. We had a great time while we were there. Avery was able to spend a lot of time getting to know Matt's side of the family more...aunts, uncles, cousins. She had a blast with Alexis and Riley (and of course Michelle, Eric, Jon, Jen and Grandpa & Grandpa too!!).

I apologize for the short post today but I wanted to get some pictures up so some people, I won't mention any names ha ha, will stop bugging me!!


Avery opening up her birthday presents from Aunt Michelle, Uncle Eric, Alexis & Riley.

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting


Awe, how cute! :)

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting

1 comment:

Sam said...

How precious!!! I can't wait to give her a BIG HUG & KISS!!! And her momma, too!