Thursday, October 18, 2007

Back from FL

I know I've been a blog slacker lately, but we are finally back from all our trips this fall so I should be able to get some posting done! No pics for this post yet....lots of unpacking and uploading of photos to do. They will come soon though!

Avery and I just got back from visiting Sam and Nolan in Florida. We had an absolute blast!! Words can't describe how wonderful it was to see them; we've missed them so much. It was like no time had passed at all since the last time we saw them. Avery and Nolan instantly got along while Sam and I reminisced about old times. Thank you so much for being such gracious hosts, Sam and Nolan. Avery and I truly had an incredible time visiting you both and hope that not as much time passes before the next time.

I have to say, saying goodbye to some of the best friends you have ever had is one of the most difficult things about being in the military. The good thing is that we have friends wherever we go and most likely our paths will cross again someday.

Thanks again Sam and Nolan. We miss you so much already!!!!!

No comments: