Wednesday, September 12, 2007

What would we do without it?

The internet that is. Well Matt and I found out...we unexpectedly had our internet turned off for about a week and a half. What did we do before the internet? I couldn't believe how handicapped I felt without being able to surf the net 24/7! For those of you who have been bugging me via email or phone about putting up a new post...here you go! ;) Ha Ha

This is actually the video I was talking about in the previous "Going Away" post with Tanner, Avery and Evan in the kiddie pool. Avery was having a blast with Tanner in the pool...and then as you can see at the end of this video, she had enough. She and Tanner always have so much fun.....Evan too but he's usually doing his own thing! Just before we were getting ready to move it was like Avery and Evan finally discovered each other and started actually playing together. It figures!!

Enjoy the video....I will post more soon. Avery and I have been doing a mom and tots gymnastics class for about 3 weeks now and she is loving it. I took some pictures and video today and will get them up soon.

TTFN


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

About time!! Oh that was such a fun night, such little cuties!!!

Bethalow said...

Ha! I love it! And I love it that you are back to today's technology! Boy I hate it when that happens!!! ;)

Sam said...

What a cute video! I love how Tanner plays the big brother role with Avery, too, right down to the dunking (my brother was famous for that). :) How have we talked twice in 1 week and I didn't know you were doing gymnastics? I can't wait to see you!!!!!!!