Friday, September 14, 2007

Two Years Old Already???

How can two years go by so quickly? I'm sure if you ask any parent it's because of our children. I have heard from many parents, including my own, that time goes by so fast when you have children...it is absolutely true! It seems like just a few days ago that we brought Avery home from the hospital in Cheyenne...we both looked at each other like, "what are we suppose to do now?". Ha Ha

What an experience we have had so far. Avery is like no other child I have ever known (I know I am slightly biased!!). She is my angel baby, as I affectionately call her sometimes. Other times, I am yelling at her to stop hitting! :) But no matter how mad she makes me, I still just want to pick her up and hold her when she's crying. She has enriched our lives so much and makes every day more exciting. It's totally true that seeing the world through a child's eyes is absolutely amazing. Being a parent is the most rewarding, exciting, difficult and challenging job I will ever and I thank God every day for giving us little Avery Grace. She is the coolest kid!

Happy Birthday my little munchkin. I love you.

Now on to some pictures and video.

Since most of you cannot see Avery in person, this is what she looks like right before she is about to hit me! She didn't really want to cooperate with me this morning while I tried to take pictures of her on her birthday. Two year olds...I tell ya!

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting


She's calming down a little here....

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting


Still no smile, but she's at least saying "Cheeese!!"

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting


The birthday girl herself :)

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Avery!!! You are getting so big. We can't wait to see you in a few weeks. We'll call you later to see how your 2nd birthday went. Love ya!!!

Bethalow said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AVERY GRACE!!!

Congrats Matt and Kim! Yeah! (See you soon!!!)

momto2boys said...

Happy 2nd birthday Avery grace...Evan and I loved watching the video... we missed spending it with you.... hugs and loves...

The halls

Anonymous said...

Avery, Avery, Avery
We miss you very very very much.
Happy Birthday.
Love You.
Grandpa Grandma Martinez
and Sandie

Anson, Tamara, Lily, Dillon and Lacy said...

Happy Belated Birthday Avery! She is getting so big and very cute!

I finally am updating our blog tonight! Check it out later. Hope all is well at the Hlivko's =)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Avery! You are such a cutie pie! :)

Sam said...

I love the video & pics. Happy Birthday sweet girl. I can't wait to give you a belated, but BIG Bday KISS!!!! Whoo hoo!!! And a big long hug for your mommy, which thinking of that just brought tears to my eyes!