Thursday, July 19, 2007

Splash Park

I'm a little behind (as usual) with posting these pictures...I try! Our town built a splash park and it opened a few weeks ago. I thought what a great place to take Avery this summer since it's been so hot. So while my mom was here, we took her to this fun and exciting place. However, at first she didnt' think it was so fun and exciting! They have a little jungle gym in the area so we spent the first little while on this. Avery wasn't too sure about the water thing but after we got her used to the little fountains, we couldn't get her to come home!! She had a blast!!

I'm hoping to get a few more posts in before we leave town. We are officially leaving next Friday, but after Monday I will not access to a computer for a little while. I can't really talk about our move right now because I'll get too upset, so I will post on this later on.

Enjoy the pictures and short video!

P.S. In the video, Avery is drinking from the fountain. I guess she assumed it was water, what's the big deal?? We drink it all the time at home, this is just a much more fun way to drink it! Ha Ha


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting




Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting




Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting




Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting




Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hlivko family, I hope you have a safe move to California. love and miss ya!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys!

I haven't looked at your blog since you moved on base. I am thinking of you in your move and changes that take place. I know from moving to NM that it's a challenge to move out of your comfort zone and into something new. The case for you all going where you are familiar is a bonus. It will be fun to introduce Avery to the ocean and California life. Hang Ten Dude!!! Can't wait to see pictures. I miss hanging out with you guys. I know you'll do great in CA. Good luck with the move and all!

Avery is a doll! Thanks for sharing the photos once again. ;)