Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Shuneeee!

I'm not quite sure how you spell it, but Avery LOVES when I sing "You are my Sunshine" to her. So much so that I can't stop...sometimes singing it for 20-30 minutes at a time! Ha Ha And while MeeMaw D. was here, she had to be involved as well. Avery will make you sing, even if you don't really want to. :) Well, she can't say Sunshine very well, and it has now turned in to "Shuneee"...every time she says this, we must sing. We have sung it so much lately, that she has started to learn the words and sing with us. I was able to capture it on video. Enjoy!!!

P.S. You'll have to put up with me singing in the background. :)



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting

7 comments:

Sam said...

That's the cutest thing ever, she's so stinkin' adorable. Ummm...who's driving?

Anonymous said...

It's much better on video than in the background of a phone call. She's your back up singer. I love it. You guys will not be bored on your drive to California!!!

Sally Y said...

That is so cute!

Anson, Tamara, Lily, Dillon and Lacy said...

I love it!!! She's sooo cute! I laughed the whole time. I love the haPPYYYYYYYYY!

Anonymous said...

my mom and i loved this!! we laughed so hard when she does the head tilt on "Deeeaar!" she looks so much like you in this video, how adorable!

Anson, Tamara, Lily, Dillon and Lacy said...

Hey Kim and Matt,

Mae showed me this video a couple days ago and we have now watched it like 4 or 5 times and we just crack up everytime. We also find ourselves walking around the house saying "Shunneee" We absolutely love the song.

Anson & Mae

Anonymous said...

I love this!!!! It's so funny how you laugh a bit in the back ground too Kim. Love it!