Friday, May 05, 2006

Farewell

Lindsey, Cindy, Keelee & Tammi
Me, Sam & Tammi
The Guests of Honor: Sam & Brian
The Guys!!
L to R: Brian, Matt, Tim, Ken, Clint, Lou, Sam & Shawn

The Girls!!
L to R: Beth, Lindsey, Keelee, Cindy, Sam, Tammi, Kim, Kari, Amanda and little Landry in the corner! :)


Our friends Sam, Brian and their little boy Nolan left on Monday to head to a different city and start another exciting part of their lives. We had a going away party for them on Saturday at our house and I think a good time was had by all. We didn't get to bed until 2 am!! I think that's the latest I've stayed up in a couple years! hahaha
I think I'm still in denial about the whole situation, so I will be writing more later about Sam and Brian and what their friendship has meant to me and my family. It's very hard to say goodbye to such wonderful people, but I know we will meet up again soon. :) Here are some pics from our evening of fun!

1 comment:

Sam said...

2 AM? What? We ARE crazy!!!
Thanks for throwing such an awesome party. It was the perfect night with perfect friendships!