Monday, May 22, 2006

Enjoying the Nice Weather

Avery Grace in her cute little bonnett!
Tanner says, "Cheese me!" He's so silly!
Tim & Tammi, our gracious hosts!
Daddy & Me :)
Sam & Beth, who are expecting a little bundle of joy of their own!! CONGRATULATIONS!

Finally! I think spring has finally arrived...however I'm sure this town still has one snow left in it. YUCK! Our friends Tim and Tammi had us over yesterday. It was so nice to see Tim (and Tammi and the kids too!). We grilled out and had yummy burgers!! We had a great time hanging out with our friends!

3 comments:

Bethalow said...

You are so on the ball girl!!! I still have March updates to get in! (Boy I looked like yuckie-poo yesterday!)

momto2boys said...

Wow I am impressed... already updated...super blogger girl! Beth you looked great...look at me.. that is yuck!

Sam said...

You ALL look great! Miss you very much. I hope you enjoyed one for me :)