Saturday, March 25, 2006

One Year Ago...






One year ago, I was just coming home from paradise! I wish I could upload all the pictures of my trip to SVG (St. Vincent and the Grenadines) to my blog, but I'm afraid that would literally take several days!!

Last year I went on a sailing trip with my Dad and some of his friends from back home. I had an absolute blast! I was just about 4 months pregnant with Avery and barely getting over morning sickness. So needless to say it was a very interesting trip! I pretty much ate everything in sight, trying to leave enough rations for everyone else! Ha Ha This was most likely a once in a lifetime opportunity for me and I am so glad I was able to go. Thanks for taking me along Dad! You'll never know how much I appreciate it and how thankful I am that I got to spend that time with you :)

We sailed around St. Vincent and the Grenadines for 10 days in a catamaran. I saw parts of the world that most people will never get to see. I could write and write all day about this trip, but unfortunately I don't have that kind of time! Here are just a few of the pictures we took and believe me, they don't do it justice!

No comments: