Friday, March 10, 2006

Avery's First Swimming lesson


Last weekend we took Avery to her first swimming lesson. She had a blast, kicking her little feet in the water. It was such a neat experience and after Matt got done filming a bit of us in the water, he jumped in to join us.

We had a jam packed weekend actually. After swimming lessons on Saturday we decided to head down to FC to get out of town. Matt bought me this WONDERFUL lavender heat wrap for my birthday and I have seriously used it everyday. I love that thing! It was so nice out we just enjoyed walking around Old Town and breathing in the fresh air. Totally different from this weekend since we now have a couple inches of snow! YUCK!

Sunday we were lazy. We took the dog for a much needed trip to the doggy park, did a little shopping and I bought a new purse! Yippee! Then headed to Red Lobster for my birthday dinner. We had a fun weekend!

No comments: