Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Weekend Update

So I just tried to upload more pictures from my camera to the computer, but my camera pooped out on me! Anyway...we had quite a relaxing weekend. Friday night Matt and I watched Nolan, Sam and Brian's little one. Such a cutie pie! You better watch out, Evan! Nolan was putting the moves on Avery Friday! Ha Ha

Saturday we did a lot of relaxing then headed to Chili's for a bite to eat. I think I'm already starting to forget what dinner out was like before Avery. She has learned to scream now, not in protest, just for fun. So what did she do the ENTIRE time we were at Chili's???? It's a good thing she's so darn cute!! Hee Hee

Sunday, we did some re-organizing around the house and took a trip to Sam's Club. Sounds exciting huh? Don't even try to keep up with our crazy life! Ha Ha

Monday I took Avery in to get her 4 month shots. Poor little thing. I think it's worse on me then her though. She did so well...only cried for a few minutes. What a trooper! :) She now weighs a mere 16lbs 6 oz. Hee Hee

I think that pretty much covers it for now!

3 comments:

momto2boys said...

wow you guys are party animals.. hee hee just kidding...

waiting for the pics... they are my fav part ya know!

momto2boys said...

wow you guys are party animals.. hee hee just kidding...

waiting for the pics... they are my fav part ya know!

Kim and Matt said...

sorry Tammi....my computer at work has a major virus!!!!!!! I'll try to get the pics up tonight at home... :)

I know...they're my favorite part too!!