Monday, January 23, 2006

Our Weekend




I forgot to mention last week that Matt and I had our first "date" since having Avery last Sunday!!! That was so exciting and thank you so much to Sam and Brian for watching her while Mommy and Daddy went out alone!!

As for this past weekend, we went down to Flat Irons Mall and shopped til we dropped! Okay, well really it was just me and Matt and Avery just hung out! hahaha There were some really great deals going on so needless to say, I definitely took advantage. And if she doesn't have enough stuffed animals already, we did the Build-A-Bear workshop and made Avery a little bunny rabbit. Too cute!

Then, the most exciting thing happened on Sunday....Avery rolled over for the first time! Woo Hoo! I know to those of you who aren't parents, you're probably thinking I'm completely crazy, but it's the neatest thing to see how they learn new things every day. :)

Oh yea, GO STEELERS!!!!! (I'm sure my Dad will kill me for saying that! haha) I grew up a Browns fan, and to those of you who aren't aware...the Browns and the Steelers are hard core rivals! Of course I had to go and marry a Steelers fan! What was I thinking??? Just kidding Sweet Pea, Love you bunches!!

3 comments:

momto2boys said...

So cute.. I am glad that you updated! :) Rolling over...WTG Ms Avery! :)

Bethalow said...

What about the Pack?! Yeah Avery (rolling over!)

Anonymous said...

She is tooooo cuuute! Thanks for sharing guys! Have fun!