Thursday, January 08, 2009

Catching up...

Obviously I have a lot of "Hlivko moments" to catch up with on the blog, but it will be a very slow process. We hope everyone is having a splendid new year! I typically don't make any resolutions, however I continually work on eating better, keeping in better contact with friends and family and getting organized. Those seem to be the staples year after year! Our New Year's Eve was a quiet one spent throwing Hershey Kisses in the air (an Avery request) and drinking sparkling juice. Well Avery drank the sparkling juice, Matt and I had the real thing. We celebrated with Anderson Cooper and Kathy Griffin since CNN aired the live feed for the East Coast celebration. Avery wasn't any worse for the wear but I'm assuming one of these years she will figure us out! Darn the luck.

On with the pictures and video:

The first couple of pictures of of Avery and I before leaving for the Allan Hancock College performance of The Nutcracker. We really had a great time and now, as you can imagine, Avery is an aspiring ballerina.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


This is a picture of our cookie making fun. Avery loves to help in the kitchen...especially when cookies are involved. She iced and decorated many of our cookies...it's a good thing most of them were for us! She really enjoyed licking the knife each time she iced a cookie. Trying to explain to a 3 year old that that isn't sanitary doesn't go over so well. Oh well, I can always hope!

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


And last but not least, here is the video of Emmy rolling over on Christmas Day. She hasn't done it since so it's a good thing I got it on tape!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the video of Emmy. It is so cute to watch. And too funny about the icing and Avery. The icing is my favorite part as well.

KIM said...

She will be running before long...enjoy the time she is in one place......which I know you do! Beautiful little girls who look just like their mom.

momto2boys said...

I love the video...so adorable!!! You guys look great!! Miss you all!!!!