Monday, November 03, 2008

Happy Halloween???






So I am a few days late in getting these pictures posted. It seems that's the story of my life lately....a few days late on everything! Our slew of visitors is over and now our life consists of getting back to a regular routine. We miss everyone and are so thankful for all of our family members who came to visit and help while we adjusted to having another little one around the house. Matt was also gone last week and I tell you, I can't believe I survived! Ha Ha I know, women (and sometimes men) do it all the time, but I was feeling a little disheveled while he was away. Anyway on the the reason for the post. Here are a few snapshots of the girls on Halloween. Avery is a fairy princess. I know, a shocker to those of you who know her. And Emmersen is, well, a baby! If you can read her shirt in any of the pictures it actually says: "This IS my costume!" I loved it!! We hope you all had a happy, safe Halloween and if your adventures were good, your teeth are probably rotting away as you read! :) Enjoy!!

1 comment:

The Vrabecs said...

Avery is such a beautiful fairy princess! I am dreading Andrew's first TDY which will be next week, I hope I survive too with my 2 girls!!