Monday, October 06, 2008

Happy 2 Month Birthday Emmy!

I know I've been a blog slacker yet again. Give me some time! We've had many visitors and are looking forward to my Dad coming to town Wednesday.

Emmy had her two month well baby last Thursday and is a happy, healthy little girl. She's now 12lbs. 1 oz. and is 21.9 inches long. She's growing so fast and believe me when I say the second child grows up even faster than the first! She has now started cooing at us and the smiles have started as well. It melts my heart every time. She's been such a good baby! She definitely has her moments, but over all she is a pretty mellow little girl. She is going to have to be tough to put up with her big sister's antics!

I'll post more details of Emmy's life later, but for now I'm signing off to spend some time with Matt's sister before she leaves!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

3 comments:

Sam said...

Okay, time's going too fast! She's gorgeous!! BTW, I tagged you on my blog, so now you have to post again, only because I miss & love ya :)

Sam said...

Okay, time's going too fast! She's gorgeous!! BTW, I tagged you on my blog, so now you have to post again, only because I miss & love ya :)

KIM said...

Hey Kim I was reading Tami's blog and I saw the thank you from Kim, Matt and the "girls"! I didn't even know you were pregnant! Congrats on the beautiful baby girl. I also enjoyed looking at Avery and how much she has grown. WOW!