Monday, July 21, 2008

New Bed for Avery

So a little while back we got Avery a toddler bed since her current bed would soon be occupied by the squirt. Along with that we ended up getting all new bedroom furniture for the girls. The old stuff was great, but unfortunately 4 moves didn't do it justice. Avery loves her new bed and will not even recognize her old crib when Matt is done with it. It looks great and will match the cherry furniture we got. On to the reason for the post...for some reason, several months back Avery decided that it would be fun to take her naps on the floor. I believe I was at the point where I didn't care where she slept, just as long as she slept! We were going through a "no nap" phase and I was at my wits end. So I decided to just go ahead and let her. I thought once we got her new bed this habit might stop. As you'll see from the picture, it did not! Ha Ha

I'm sure you can tell from this picture, but she is sleeping so soundly that she is literally underneath her bed. She didn't even wake up when we came in to take the picture.

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


These next sets of pictures are partly showing off her new bed and partly showing off her new hair cut. I've been trying to get her hair all one length forever. The back grows extremely faster than the front, so in order to avoid the "mullet" look my hairdresser cut her hair up to match the length of her bangs. I think it looks pretty cute, and maybe one day she'll have long hair!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

4 comments:

The Vrabecs said...

Aww, she is such a cutie. As for the napping on the floor, I say go for whatever works. Abby hasn't napped since Jan. (I guess it was her New Year's Resolution!) You just take what you can get :)

momto2boys said...

Avery...looks adorable as usual!! :)

momto2boys said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anson, Tamara, Lily, Dillon and Lacy said...

I love the new do. Avery, you are adorable!

Love, Mae