Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Random Pics

Avery got her first haircut yesterday....more for sentimental reasons than anything else. I will post some pictures of that later today or tomorrow. Only one more day until my sweet pea comes home! Thank goodness!! I'm over the super mom thing! Ha Ha :) Just kidding. Avery and I have been having a good time and thanks to Grandma Rose and Grandpa Tom, we even have more fun things to play with outside! Thank you!!

I wish I could say I have taken more pictures of Avery while Matt's been gone, but I'm sad to say that I haven't! Here are some random pictures. Since we were both alone on Father's Day, Beth and I decided to celebrate together with the kiddos. We headed to I-HOP and let me tell you , that was an experience! I don't know if we really got to do much talking to each other because both girls kept us on our toes. After brunch, Reagan came over for a little while to hang out with us. :)

Avery and Miss Beth Self Portrait

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting


Reagan and Avery hanging out.

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting


too cute.

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting



This one's for you Uncle Jon!! Ha Ha Matt's brother Jon thinks these Blue Tooth things are hysterical....so I had to take this for you Jon! I was amazed that she even realized what it is, but didn't take her long to figure it out. Here she is talking to Matt on Father's Day. Hee Hee

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That last picture is hilarious. It looks like Avery is growing up. She looks so much different since we saw her last, how sad. Glad that Matt will be back soon. Tell Avery we say hello.

Anonymous said...

Nice Picture I am sure uncle jon loved it!!! now seriously please don't encourage that ridiculousness! We miss you guys can't wait to see see you this fall. Give my niece a big hug please! love jen