Friday, April 06, 2007

M-I-C-K-E-Y

No, I'm not going to do a rendition of the Micky Mouse Club song....however I am going to post a video of Avery saying her new word! Of course, every time I tried to get her say it on camera she wouldn't say it. I finally got it, but unfortunately you'll have to endure my annoying commentary at the beginning.

All of a sudden, Avery has just been in love with her Mickey Mouse stuffed animal, so I asked her "Who is this?"....of course not expecting an answer! I told her it was Mickey and right away she said "Mickey!" It was so cool!! Now when she starts saying Mickey we can't get her to stop.

Our weekend should be pretty good...Matt is gone but I'll be keeping myself busy. My friend Billie is coming over tonight to hang out and watch a movie...and then tomorrow Avery and I have a date with Tim, Tammi, Tanner and Evan to dye Easter eggs. I'm pretty sure Evan and Avery will want to have nothing to do with dyeing the eggs so Tammi and I will end up doing theirs! Oh well! What can you expect from 2 toddlers? :)

Happy early Easter everyone!


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


This is just a funny video of Avery playing her drum. Grandma Rose and Grandpa Tom got this for Avery for her 1st birthday I believe. She has a blast with it now and it has all these other little instruments...a shaker, a tambourine, bells and they are all shaped like bugs! Too cute. P.S. What you hear in the background is the dog moaning to go outside...just thought I'd clarify! Ha Ha


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is such a cutie!!

momto2boys said...

What a little ham...with that drum!! :) Love her!