Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Big Love


So does anyone happen to have the last 4 episodes for Big Love taped??????????? I'm so mad that I missed the last few episodes! Matt left for CA and so I thought I'd just watch them with him On Demand when he got back....of course by the time I thought of this they had already been taken off On Demand! ARGH!!

I know I haven't seen the last few episodes, but I just have to know what those of you who watch the show thought of when Alby went back to that hotel with that guy. What the heck in the world was that all about?????????????????????????????????????????

5 comments:

momto2boys said...

let's discuss soon... they are not on on demand?? How crazy!!!

Bethalow said...

Oh- I am getting HBO for the new season- I just can't handle not having Big Love!

Keelee said...

I don't have them!! I got your message- I am sorry I went to bed at 7:30pm (new record for me!). It was great to hear your voice!

Sally Y said...

They'll put if back On Demand before the second season, don't worry! They always do that!

Kim and Matt said...

Oh good!!! Thanks for the info Sally!! You just made my day! :)